Helpful HintsFood Tips

Peanut Butter and Mayonnaise Sandwiches

I have been enjoying peanut butter and mayonnaise sandwiches lately. They are great! They taste good too. My hubby eats them all the time, so I finally tried one and I will probably do this from now on. The addition of the mayonnaise is more nutritious than just the peanut butter, although I love peanut butter and cheerios on a spoon too.

By Robyn Fed from Hampton, TN

When I was a kid I would eat peanut butter and Miracle Whip sandwiches. I think about that every now and then and don't quite have the courage to try it now that I am 70 years old.

I liked reading that! Bless you,
Robyn <3

We are open now for peanut butter and sandwiches. My better half loved it with mustard.

Peanut butter & mayo, now add sliced onion, and salt & pepper to taste! I bet you love it!

When I was young I had friends who ate bacon lettuce tomato with mayo on one slice of bread & peanut butter on the other.

I have always eaten peanut butter, mayo, and banana sandwiches.

Oh My. I can see the fat calories slam the hips and spin! 2 TB of peanut butter is a protein serving and then it is the all day alone fat serving. Even though I buy reduced or fat free on the condiments, it is still a decision of do I add 80 calories to my sandwich with mayo or do I save that 80 calories for a bedtime glass of milk!

As a carb counter/diabetic, etc any additional item to my sandwich must be looked at as do you really want it? It is not a fact of whether I need it, that is always no.

When I was a kid I loved peanut butter and Mayo sandwiches. In fact, I sometimes ate banana and mayo. Maybe it's a Tennessee thing since I was raised in Knoxville.

I have eaten peanut butter, pickle, and mayo sandwiches since I was a little girl.

Yum! Peanut butter, mayo, and sweet pickle sandwiches!