KitchenAid Washer Not Spinning

My 2000 KitchenAid washer will not spin the last cycle to remove all the water!

By Betty from Terrebonne, OR

I got the same problem yesterday night. My washing mashine didn't spin the water. In the morning I opened the small door on the front of the mashine, in the right down corner. It was not easy, but finally opened. After I twisted the cap and pull out a very, very stinking and disgusting black thing. Bleah!

At first I thought I finished, but after I checked inside with a flashlight, and saw, there is some more of this disgusting black stuff. I pushed inside a fork and got it out. In the same time ALL THE WATER came out to the floor. So I think the water couldnt leave, because the filter was totally full.

Now I am testing it and hope it was the only problem. I hope I could help you guys! Have a nice day!

Home and Garden Repair Appliances Clothing WashersJanuary 22, 2011
🎄
🎉