WildlifePhotos

Baby Doves in Nest

Category Wildlife

My husband climbed up in one of our backyard trees to hang some windchimes for me and discovered these precious baby doves. Aren't all of God's babies beautiful!

Leanne

How adorable! This is a priceless picture:) And yes, God's babies are all so beautiful:) Maybe you can treat us with another photo before they leave the nest:)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

So cute. I had a Dove nest in my hanging flower basket. I took it down every other day to water and the mother stayed in the basket. I thought is was amazing that she didn't fly out when I would bring it down. I carefully watered with a pitcher at the edges of the basket. It was wonderful to watch the babies after they had hatched.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

isnt God amazing. mourning doves are my favorite bird. i guess that is what these are. really neat

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Awww... that is the first baby doves i have ever seen. I always wondered what they looked like.
Thank you for showing us!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Great picture! God always shares his greatness and when we see it WOW. I had three baby robins and as they got bigger I would go outside and they would fly to the fence and sing for me. They still come by all three to sing. I remember thinking how special I felt and thanking God for sharing with me. Have fun.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

God has gifted us with a beautiful Earth to live on and wonderful, magnificent creatures to share it with! Makes me wonder why man wants to destroy everything he/she sees, instead of thanking him for enriching our lives. Thanks for sharing your "gift" with us!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

HELP i found 2 baby doves 3 days ago the nest had fallen during a storm about 30 ft . I've kept them in the original nest but its getting a little dirty What can I use?

Editor's Note: In many places there is a Wild Bird Society that can help you know how to take care of them. Look in the phone book for one in your area. Here is some good information:

http://www.wild … ird_babybird.htm

Reply Like this photo? Yes