Planned Leftovers with Mac and Cheese

Left-Over Mac and Cheese makes great planned-overs.

1. Add celery, onion, relish, mayo to make a great mac & cheese salad. (For additional pizzaz, add a can of tuna)

2. Add to veggie or tomato soup for added texture.

By ww65barb

This is for the left over mac and cheese. I freeze the left overs and add what I have accumulated into the home made soup about an hour or longer before the soup is served. I have never had a complaint yet and no matter how big the pot, the soup never last long.

I like my leftover mac and cheese, warmed up & pour picante sauce over the top, mmmmm!

I also make a tuna casserole with mac and cheese, mix in 1 can of cream of mushroom soup, 1 can of green peas (drained), a sprinkling of onion salt, a sprinkling of Italian seasoning, a couple cans or more of tuna (preferably the albacore). Mix well and pour into baking dish, top with cheese slices of your choice. Cover with foil and heat for 45 minutes or till heated thoroughly and serve immediately.

I like this, but hubby isn't much on this dish, but for something quick, it's fine. I'll, sometimes make this up in individual serving dishes and freeze, for quick meals for myself.

Food and Recipes Food Tips LeftoversMarch 14, 2005
😷
😎
🌻
🐛
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf255322.tip.html