Frozen Bananas Treat

I eat a banana every day, not only because it's delicious, but they are good for you. On these hot days, it's so refreshing to sit in the swing on the porch and eat a frozen banana.

To freeze them, I peel the banana and wrap it in plastic wrap. When I eat it, I just unwrap a portion of it and have the plastic wrap to hold it by.

By littergitter from NC

You can also cut them in little "coins" and freeze them on a cutting board then store them in a plastic bag. All you have t6o do then is grab a handfull.

I don't use plastic wrap directly on anything now after reading how bad it is for you. First I wrap the fruit in wax paper and then in the plastic wrap so it doesn't touch the food, then I freeze.

Thanks for bringing this to our attention. I have not seen anything about plastic wrap being harmful.

Can you give a web site for that? I would love to read it because I use it a lot.