CookwareKitchen

Microwave Fat Free Grill

There is a fat free grill on the market (with 2 flat non-stick plates) that can be used in the microwave to grill meat and fish. Any comments please.

By shirley quinn from Washington, UK

Anonymous

I had never heard of this before so googled it and did see that there are ones made by Ronco and for sale at large chains here in the US but could find no reviews about them :-( George Foreman has a small counter top electric grill with a drip pan that catches the fat/grease that many I know have and love them so you might want to consider that as an alternative if you can't find thumbs up about the microwave one. Sorry I couldn't be of more help.

They sell one on QVC. Sorry, but off hand I can't think of the representative who sells them, but he also sells the "space bags." When you find the item on their site.

You can read reviews made from purchasers of the product.