Living Room and Kitchen Paint Color Advice?

Does it matter if each room in my house is a different color? I want to paint my living room a Tiffany blue/chocolate brown, but I can't figure out what color to do the kitchen. I am thinking about a rustic fall red, but I don't want it to look crazy coming from the living room to the kitchen. The living room is closed off from the kitchen, but I'm just unsure if that makes a difference or not.

By Tatirah G.

It's your house, therefore you can do anything you like. You have to live with it, don't worry about what others think. People never used to worry about have one room match the one next to it. I'm kind of a free thinker.

My dear, it is your home and you can paint it whatever color you want. Of course you can paint each room a different color, I do it all the time and so do most people I know. Don't let people tell you what to do in your own home.

Agree with Lilac and Redhatterb. You don't even have to paint each wall the same colour, pretty often I don't. You'll soon learn what suits you. Go for it!

Marg from England.

I agree with the others; your home, your colors. Painting a 'home' you live in is so much different than painting a 'house' you are selling!

How boring to have all rooms match or even coordinate! Paint it whatever color you want.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Paint Color AdviceSeptember 21, 2011
😷
📓
🐛
😎
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf28480021.tip.html