Product FinderConsumer Advice

Looking for Weaving Loom Similar to Weavette or Weave-it Brand

Does anybody know where I can purchase a small hand loom for weaving, such as the Weavette looms that were made from the 30s to the 70's? There were many similar looms during those years, but I can't find one I can afford. I know eBay has some, but I can't afford nearly $50 for one.

I would love to learn to weave on a small one, say a 4 inch one. I have seen the other looms on the internet that are similar to the Weavette, but they are also too expensive for me. If anybody had one they would like to sell, that would be great! Thank you in advance.

By Monica from Cortez, CO

At http://www.fibe  orials/mini-loom you can find instructions to make your own weavette-type loom. Good luck!

Hi: if you are still looking for your loom, I have one and will be happy to see that it gets to you. Please contact me through this website and then we can set up arrangements, etc. Maggie Alexandria VA