Cranberry Juice From Jellied Cranberry Sauce

I tried it the other day when I needed some cranberry juice, so, I tried it in the blender with one can of cranberry sauce and 3 cups of water, and it tasted great, it had a foam at the beginning, but, overnight, the foam was gone. The juice is still good tasting and clear.

Anyway, if the cost is good, try making a quart of cranberry juice. It has mostly only cranberries in there, and some corn syrup, so, some may not want that, but, in a pinch, and the price wasn't too bad, give it a try.

Source: I just thought I'd try it, and it does work well.

By Kathryn Visser from Rockford, MI

I also made juice from cranberry sauce and it tasted good, since then I make it on a regular basis add a couple of caps of lemon juice and now it is one of my favorite drinks. So far everyone that I've introduced it to enjoys drinking it also. I get the foam too, and after it settles it becomes all juice. Glad to see that I'm not the only enjoying this inexpensive way to make cranberry juice. B. Hall

Food and Recipes Food Tips SubstitutionsFebruary 1, 2010
🌻
📓
🐛