Restuff Sofa Cushions With Batting

I was studying my daughters' expensive sofa that seemed saggy and beat down on the upper cushions that go behind your back. I unzipped them and saw that they were stuffed with pieces of batting. I got some bed pillows she was throwing away that had the same type batting and used them to add to the stuffing. It came out great!

By Rae from Templeton, CA

I did this...sort of. My brother gave me his expensive couch when he moved. It had about 6 throw pillows (large to medium) n addition to the couch pillows. We got a beagle, and as it usually goes. He chewed of some corners on the throw pillows and laid on the back couch cushions; mutating them over years. One day I seam ripped the back cushion (where you can't see) and filled it with the chewed pillows, and other used poly fill. I even put in cut up tee shirts (heavy) for the base to keep them upright. Work great!

Home and Garden Repair Furniture SofasApril 1, 2009
😷
📓
🌻
😎
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf30565915.tip.html

SofasFurniture