Product FinderConsumer Advice

Shopping for Armour Corned Beef

I am trying to find out when Armour corn beef in the cans is coming back on the shelves in grocery stores.

By patricia

Why don't you email the manufacturer.

Anonymous

Here's the contact link for Armour. It's best to ask them if they even make the product anymore and, if so, what stores in your area carry it. You might even be able to buy in online through them:

http://www.armo  _us_contact.html

HI! I found a can of Libby's corned beef at walmart the other day, opened it to fix & it had a funny smell & appearance so I threw it away & contacted the co. They were very apologetic & sent me a coupon for a free can.

I looked again for the Libby's corned beef @ walmart, publix & ingles this week & nobody had it? I don't know what is going on with this product! Does anybody else know?( I like Libby's best). Honestly!