Product FinderConsumer Advice

Instructions for Love and Money Looms

I am looking for instructions for the Love and Money loom.

By Diane Moss

I googled Love & Money Looms, here is one url

http://www.loveandmoneylooms.net/

Anonymous

There is a youtube tutorial here www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyFU98ydAg. I just bought one of these looms from a thrift shop and have the instructions. I plan on scanning and posting on my website. I will comment again when I have it posted.

Anonymous July 31, 2018 you said you purchased a love & money loom with instructions at a thrift shop and would scan the instructions and post them. Did you scan and post as my mother had the love & money looms and when she passed away I got the looms, but, the directions were no longer with them and I would like the instructions. Can you please e-mail them to me if possible.

Thanks! Sharon

Anyone who is listed as "Anonymous" did not give us their email address so there is probably no way that they will see your message. You might want to post a new question to our readers to see if they can help you find those instructions.

www2.thriftyfun.com/.../share.lasso?share_id=11

Good luck!

Here's a link to instructions for the Lily Speed-o-Weave loom, which is another hexagonal lap weaving loom. They have the actual instruction book from the 40's available to print or view online. www.knitting-and.com/.../speedoweave-95s.html

This is a link to the original Love and Money lap weaver instructions. www.youtube.com/watch?v=EXyFU98ydAg