Quick Tomato Salsa
- 2 cans stewed tomatoes (undrained)
- 1 can chopped green chilies (drained)
- 8 med. green onions, chopped
- 1 small green bell pepper (chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro (chopped)
- Dash of chili powder
- Tortilla Chips
Place all ingredients except tortilla chips in blender. Cover and blend on medium speed until blended but still chunky. Cover and refrigerate until serving. Salsa will keep in refrigerator for up to 5 days. Serve with tortilla chips. Makes 4 cups.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2020 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.