Remove Pet Hair From Furniture

How do I get dog hair off furniture?

By Christine from CA

My fur baby sheds like no tomorrow. A friend of mine runs a house cleaning business and she uses a rubber glove. Put it on, rub in different directions and viola! instant fur remover. Works great on my carpet areas where Panda lays the most.

A dampened terrycloth rubbed in circular motion will tangle loose fur into balls and are easily removed.

You could use a cover over furniture to keep from working into the fabric and launder when necessary and the dryer removes loose fur that doesn't wash out.

As keeper60 said "...and she uses a rubber glove. Put it on, rub in different directions and viola!

instant fur remover." Works like a charm. I use regular old bright yellow cleaning gloves.

I use the sticky roller and it works really well, but, if the rubber glove works, it would be much cheaper! Hope you get it cleaned up and God bless you.

It also depends upon the type of fabric you have. Something with a weave is harder to get hair off of because the hairs always seem to get woven in. Smooth fabrc like quality microfiber or non-woven types like velour respond to the methods mentioned by other posts.