Filling Zip Top Bags

When using ziplock storage bags, fold over the top of the bag. The bag will stand and you will have no trouble putting your leftovers, etc., in the bag. this allows you to keep your two hands free to pour the product into to bag. No mess, no fuss. Works on small, up to large bags.

By Claudia MacKendrick from Hubbard, OH

I put them inside a cup or glass, then fold over and have the extra stability of the cup so I can fill.

Great idea. I also took both ends off a chili can, cleaned it and now have a "funnel" of sorts.

I take my leftovers and put them in saved plastic rectangle containers for a quick freeze, then when frozen pop into my Food Saver vacuum seal bag then store in either in big freezer or my cross top fridge freezer.
Syd's two cents worth.

Food and Recipes StorageAugust 28, 2009
🐛
🌻
📓