Eliminating Diaper Pail Odor

Instead of having a stinky diaper pail in my son's room, I use plastic grocery bags stuffed into empty 12 pack soda "fridge packs" and slide the whole thing under the changing table. I hang the bags by the handles off of the Diaper Depot. I use one bag for three or four wet diapers, but for stinky diapers, I just toss them in and tie the bag off.

They get thrown out with the daily trash. I am reusing the grocery bags and the cardboard containers and I don't have to worry about stinky diapers. You can get creative and cover the boxes with leftover wrapping paper if you want.

By Angelica from Birmingham, AL

When you have a diaper with solid waste in it, shake off the solid material into the toilet (if possible) and flush. This eliminates much odor.

Parenting Baby AdviceJune 21, 2010
🎂
🌻
📓