Buy Old Newspapers from the Library

0
Share
1
Save
Follow
Print

Bronze Post Medal for All Time! 228 Posts

Purchase old newspapers from your library for the extraordinary uses of them. I stopped subscribing to the local paper several years ago as the price went up and the amount of content wasn't as good and the paper got smaller. It's an extra $104 (back then) a year I can use on other things. I can get the online edition free.

I paid under $2 for the big stack of newspapers I got at the library, therefore helping them out a little bit as well.

Source: Self induced frugality.

By melody_yesterday from Sedalia, Mo

By Diane (Guest Post)

Nice idea but you may be losing out on valuable coupons. I buy the Sunday paper and pre pay it for the year for 54.00. That way I get all the store circulars and all the coupons. I don't use a ton of coupons but I definitely average more than the dollar a week I pay for the paper.

Better Living Frugal Living TipsNovember 20, 2008
🎆
👔
🌻
Generated 2021-06-18 10:19:38 in 748 msecs. ⛅️️
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf38845135.tip.html