Cleaning a Pop-up Camper

We have a pop up camper and it has green stuff on the outside of it. What kind of cleaner can we use to get if off?

By Ida Combs from Campton, KY

Best Answer

Try Lysol Basin Tub & Tile cleaner. (try on a small spot first) I used it to clean our camper, inside & out. It's very good at removing stains, mold and believe it or not a chain smokers residue!
Spray it on, leave a few minutes, wipe off. Be sure to use gloves. Rinse off when finished. Good luck.

Best Answer

My new to me pop up got green stuff on it when I thought I was doing the right thing by keeping it under a tarp. I used car washing liquid, a soft auto cleaning brush, and water. It sparkled! I have since found out that the pop up needs to "breath" and should never be under a tarp (unless it does not actually touch the camper).

Check out a forum such as the Popup Portal. There is a wealth of information specifically for pop up owners and you don't need to join to get all kinds of ideas.

Anonymous

Ivory soap and warm water!