Organizing Your Home

I need tips to help organize my home.

Hi Elizabeth! Here's a great site to help organize. Good luck :) :) http://www.flylady.net/

Yes Flylady is the best site to get organized. It worked for me.

Another great site is:
http://getorganizednow.com/
You can get a great intro package and it is free.
Good luck.
Shirley

By Cathy from Townsville, QLD (Guest Post)

As soon as I saw your post, I looked for the FlyLady website address. LOL. It's a great site, and you get daily emails giving you a quick 15 minute 'job of the day' to do. One step at a time, and you will get there!

By Barb (Guest Post)

Dear Elizabeth,

I was in the same place you are. I just knew that any day the Health Department would arrive and I'd be cited for having a dangerously cluttered home.

Then for, I took a good look around and discovered for the first time exactly what my problem was.

I'd known all along that I didn't have too much stuff, I'm a thrower. But...what was the problem?

Duh! I didn't have ample shelving. It was a simple as that. I had a garage sale before moving, sold all the shelves, but brought the clothing, books, dishes, etc. to the new home. But now I had a super home, but the items didn't!

So...VERY cheaply and some help from super male and female neighbors who are skilled at installing shelves, everything has a home!

Now, if you're a "hoarder" that's a different issue. I've reviewed Fly Lady and think it's a great site. But you might not need it, if you find, like I did that you were missing shelving - not forgetting to put things in their designated spots. Before you can put things away - they have to have an address!

Organizing AdviceFebruary 4, 2009
📓
🌻
🎂