Using an Old Window Frame

I was given this old frame, and decided to make it look realistic. I put a cut up poster behind the places where the panes were, and it looks like I am gazing out into a serene waterfall in the woods.

Some of my snail collections are on it, and for the photo, I would have taken them off. However, I have cats, and everything in this house is glued down! But, this may inspire some of you just the same.

I did something like this in a basement kitchen that had no window. I used pictures I had taken on my roses and enlarged them and put 1 in each pane. Another time I used a calender picture and had it enlarged at an office supply store. I never thought of a poster. Better than looking at a blank wall while you wash dishes!

By (Guest Post)

I'm glad you left the snails in place. Everything looks so homey and inviting. Great idea.

you did a great job.It gives me some ideas for mine.Thanks,Keeper

So cute. I have got to try this one! Thanks for sharing, and love that poster pic!

Photos CraftsOctober 14, 2008
😷
📓
🌻
🐛
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf39931034.tip.html