Olive (Maltese)

Olive is a 1 and a half year old Maltese. My daughter bought Olive when she was 9 weeks old from a breeder.

Olive is the best dog. She loves everyone and loves to play with her toys, to go to dog parks, and go into stores. She is an all around well socialized dog.

This photo was taken at a Halloween contest at PetSmart where Olive came in first place. She was Dorthy from the Wizard of Oz.

By Terri

That is the cutest Dorothy ever. =)

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Cool for you but, she is not feelin' good about it. Just sayin', surprised, Pet Smart didn't pick up on it?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your puppy is adorable and my comments have nothing to do with you and sweet Olive. I just have to get up on my soapbox and ask people who want to have a dog to please consider going to your local shelter and adopting a dog who desperately needs a home instead of buying a dog from a breeder. There are already too many dogs in this world and not enough homes. Think about it, please. Thanks.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I had a Maltese. He was precious. He slept with us and if anyone annoyed or rolled on him during the night he would jump right up and growl like a tiger.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I fully agree with the adopt a dog from a shelter. The problem is that we almost never get small non shedding dogs. Large dogs, shedding dog yes plentiful you can have your pick. We had certain requirements so we decided to go with a breeder. Thanks!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Olive loves to dress up. She is use to it from winter boots and coats to hair bows and sometimes little sweaters. That is just her soft, sweet face. Thanks to everyone who posted a feedback.

Reply Like this photo? Yes