Animal Feed at Day Old Bread Store

Here is such a money saver you need people to share with! If you go to a day old bread store and ask if they have any "Animal Feed" racks of bread for sale. You can get an entire rack of bread, buns, rolls, snack cakes, tortilla's, chips, etc. for 5.00. If they say no, ask when the best time is to get one. They won't sell it for human consumption though.

By Julie

I guess I am lucky.. where I live, a tray of feedbread is only $1.00. I used to buy it and feed the raccoons in my backyard. I have counted as many as 20 raccoons at one time. But I had to stop feeding them because they began getting destructive. The night they dumped 50 pounds of bird seed out of a trash can that I had weighted down with 2 cement blocks was the last straw, and now all I get is an occasional coon finishing up any bird seed that the squirrels and birds have left at sunset. And I must confess that occasionally I still buy a tray of feedbread for my favorite critters..my family.
Sometimes I get lucky and get raisin bread or breakfast rolls. And I make and freeze French Toast when I get white or wheat bread.

Harlean from Arkansas

Bread Pudding Variations///
www.hgtv.com/.../0,1801,HGTV_3175_3576305,00.html

By Daddy (Guest Post)

We get about 100 loaves of various kinds of day old bread/buns for $5 at the local Wonder bread outlet. They call it"animal feed". We keep about 15 loaves of specialty breads and give the rest away or feed the ducks/birds etc. Anyway you slice it, it's a bargain.

I also have day old bread for animal feed. it is a good bargain. let me know if any one interested. contact me on 0404623496

Where are u located

I would love like to buy 6 but or 8 tray's for my hobby farm animals can I get directions

I used to buy bird food for the birds buy they scatter all the seeds and the seeds make little weeds. I just picked weeds out of my yard.so if I can get old bread some where. I t can be a couple days old.they'll eat it.where do I get old bread??

Pets AdviceMarch 2, 2005
😷
🐛
😎
🌻
📓
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf406933.tip.html