Use Press'n Seal For Storing Super Glue

I have tried many of the ideas to keep Super glue from drying up, but they have not have worked for me. I did find a solution to this problem, by accident.

I took a tube of Super Glue and wrapped it in a piece of Press'N Seal plastic wrap. I only did this because I was so unhappy as I went to use the last tube I had used. I had squeezed it like I had read but to no avail. It was dry as a bone.

I went back a week later and there it was, just fine. It squeezed out like nobody's business. Try it and see, it works. I am a happy crafter again.

The pictures show a tube that I opened today and used. You can see how squished the tube is and it was still full of glue (or half full as I have used it many many times). That tube has been sitting in a jar on my desk. I needed some this morning so I thought to myself " This is a true test". I decided now that I have been doing this for the past 8 months or so and it has worked, I now am sharing it with you all.

By Bonnie from Brownsville, Texas

Very cool idea!

Another is the snack size zip lock baggies, and also old medicine bottles, if they are tall enough. The nice thing about the bottles is if one of the blue tubes should spring a leak, nothing is ruined.

I stick a pin or a paperclip (whichever fits tight) into the opening. Usually is fairly easy to remove and sure does keep the glue from drying out.

Crafts MiscellaneousApril 11, 2012
👒
🌻
🐛
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf40714060.tip.html