KitchenDecorating

Paint Color Ideas for Kitchen with Mauve Countertops and Pinkish Trim

I'm moving into a house that needed paint everywhere! My biggest problem is the kitchen. I love color, but I'm also afraid of color. OK to the point.

My counters are like a pinkish mauvish color with specks of white or beige in it. The walls are an antique color and the trim, oh the trim, is this odd pinkish color. It's horrific to look at! My cabinets are a light wood color.

I have no idea what colors to use that would go well. Most of the house is bright white other than bedrooms. Please help.

By str82 from NY

I would paint the walls & trim both the same (beige) color, matching the beige in the counter shade.