Brussels Sprouts Skillet
Diamond Post Medal for All Time! 5,887 Posts
- 1 lb. Brussels sprouts, halved if large
- 1 Tbsp. soft butter or vegetable oil
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1 sweet red pepper, cut in pieces
- 1/4 cup vegetable or chicken stock
- 2 Tbsp. green onions, chopped
- 1 cup slivered almonds
In large skillet, melt butter over medium heat. Cook onion, stirring often until onion is softened. Add green onion and red pepper. Cool until tender. Then add Brussels sprouts and stock. Cover and cook 8-10 minutes or until done (add water, if necessary). Season with pepper. Sprinkle with almonds. 6 servings.
By Robin from Washington, IA
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!
Published by ThriftyFun.
© 1997-2022 by Cumuli, Inc. All Rights Reserved.