AdviceFitness

Selecting Exercise Equipment

What is the best exercise equipment to buy when trying to lose weight in the stomach area? I am looking for something inexpensive.

Onesummer

You can lose excess fat in the stomach area and it won't cost you a dime on exercise equipment.

How I keep my stomach flat and trim is by doing sit-ups every day.

You will tone up the thin layer of ab muscle, but there will still be the same fat under it and outside it, unless your eating patterns change. Which everyone's will, soon as the wonderful holidays end. Of course, in America, there's a reason to feast practically every week...good luck!

From experience I know that working out will gain you weight. If you are trying to get rid of belly fat you should change your diet.

The Ab Radical sold by Edison Nation found on-line. It isolates the abdominals and helps you do crunches.

it fold to a 4in box and it works great. It cost 19.95. I am 56 yo and use it to crunch with and it works great, made from fabric with a neck and back support.