Choosing a Countertop Color

Help! I have dark cherry bathroom cabinets, white 12 inch tile flooring, with inset of 2 inch teal green tile. I want to update with new counters and vessel sinks. What color counters would work with this flooring? Thanks.

By Conn from Sarasota, FL

Why not a counter top company and look at the samples they have available. You can take in a sample of your flooring and a door from the cabinets and matchwith there sample material. They will also let you take home some of the samples for you to match in your kitchen. I am redoing my counter tops and the counter top guys klet me take home a bunch of sample pieces to look at. From that I selected the counter top material and color of my new counter tops.

I'm thinking something with teal in it; or a paler teal with a rich deep terra cotta (i.e. specks of one or the other color).

What color is the main part of the tile? I am thinking teal, either a shade lighter or darker than the floor tile accent.

Home and Garden Home Improvement Decorating Room Color SchemesJuly 22, 2010
📓
🎂
🌻