A Birthday Surprise

When I turned the big 5-0, my sister did something for my birthday that was very exciting. For this occasion, I received a large box in the mail. When I opened the box, I found not one or two large gifts, but rather 50, yes 50, much smaller, wrapped gifts. I was surprised to say the least. The gifts were not expensive by any means, but it was so much fun to open all the little ones. She made me feel very special. I thought this would be a great idea to pass on.

By Marie from West Dundee

That was a very thoughtful gift from you sister! I think I might use that idea for my daughter's next birthday. She's turning 10. We'll be giving some larger gifts but to do a box with 10 small things would be a neat idea.

Anonymous

Your sister is so sweet to think of that. I really like that idea.