Puppy Losing Its Fur?

Please help me. My 7 month old Malamute mix puppy is losing so much of her fur. Even being the breed she is, she has never been a big shedder. Then all of a sudden, she was losing all her fur. At first I thought it was just normal shedding. So I brushed her and didn't think much about it.

Then I started to notice so much fur. Where she is losing the fur, the new fur is not nice and thick and fluffy, but very thin and coarse. She had lost the most on the top of her back. On her sides is still furry, but it is going too. I can just barely pull on it and get heaping clumps of fur. It just seems really wrong. Please help me.

By Karlie

Take the dog to a vet to have it checked out...there are numerous causes for a dog losing its fur when it's more than just shedding. Obviously, your dog has a need for medical evaluation more than guessing/treating this issue. Skin/food allergies, nutritional deficiency or other health concerns all of which need a vet's diagnosis.

In These Pages
Pets Dogs AdviceSeptember 13, 2011
😎
🌻
🎆
👔
🐛
😷

Generated 2020-06-16 02:49:30 in 905 msecs. ⛅️️