CatsPets

Vegas (Seal Point Siamese)

Vegas is a 5 year old Seal Point Siamese Cat. We found him abandoned in our apartment parking lot on a rainy Feb. day and brought him into our apartment to give him a home. He loves to play with straws and loves being up under my husband to receive some affection.

I have video of my husband with him on Tangle at this location:

By Mrs. Lynetta from Cedar Rapids, IA

Vegas is a beautiful cat. How nice he found a loving family. Siamese cats love to live in pairs. Maybe there is a wife in his future? My "Roxie" loves to play with straws too. She even has her special "toy" drawer with lots of goodies. A pencil on a string, a shredded sock. A pony tail elastic & of course several straws. Regularly at 10PM every night I have to open the toy drawer & she has her play time. Aren't cats fun?

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What a sweet kitty, I love the video!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

The video is soo adorable...they are both having such a good time!

Siamese cats seem to me to be more like dogs, in that they love affection and playing with us so much. I used to have two when I was younger. One would go hide on the back of our golden retriever-shepherd every time it stormed in the bathroom.

It was so unusual to see it. The other one would look at herself in the dresser mirror for hours at a time and just stare. They were both sooo affectionate.
You are one of those wonderful angels who rescued a little life that would have otherwise ended tragically. God bless you for giving this adorable siamese a life that is so enjoyable.

Racer

Reply Like this photo? Yes

He is a handsome kitty!

Reply Like this photo? Yes