Video: Plants Poisonous to Pets

Category Health

Just received this information from the ASPCA via email. I was surprised to know that some of these plants are poisonous to our pets, and thought I should share it with the ThriftyFun Community!

If you're like me, there will be a couple varieties that you had no clue could cause injury to your babies! I am blessed that my Rachel doesn't like to chew on plants because it turns out I have two of them in my home.

There is a written list plus a video which shows what the plants look like (yep, there are plants we don't know the name of so the video is quite enlightening) and other links to navigate for other general information from the ASPCA. Here's the video:

By Deeli from Richland, WA

This video is part of the following guide which includes step-by-step instructions and other tips.

That's such good information. Thanks for sharing that. I write a monthly newsletter for pets and I will include this.