Peanut Butter in a Kong Toy

Want to keep your dog or puppy busy for a half hour? Fill a Kong toy with peanut butter and put it in the freezer. This is a perfect treat for a hot day or for when guests come over and you need to keep the dog off of them! The p.b. is good for the dog and it keeps their old toy interesting too.

By Amy

By Vic (Guest Post)

You can also soften cheese in the microwave, pour in the kong & freeze.

By natalie (Guest Post)

I've tried that with my terrier mix and he is too lazy to lick it out! After he licks out the easily reachable stuff, he just leaves it.

(Submitted via email)

I have talked to my vet about that and by no means is peanut butter a danger to dogs it is good for them and fun as well.

Eden

Yes this is great and many German Sheps love their Kong toy filled with peanut butter. But I have a rescue German Shep that doesn't like plain peanut butter. Put he does like Peanut butter homemade cookies.

So if you have one that dont like, fill it with something they do like and the freeze, great on those hot summer days and all does love the kong, the best of the best toys for your dog!

Pets Dogs Dog ToysMay 28, 2005
👔
🐛
👒
🌻
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf534063.tip.html