Lily Belle (American Cocker Spaniel)

Lily Belle is 18 months old and an American Cocker Spaniel. I got my pet from a farmer, who had both the father and mother. She was being advertised on a community bulletin board.

Lily loves to take walks. Another favorite is playing fetch and tug of war. I would have to say her all time favorite is trying to grab socks and take off with them. She also really loves being scratched and rubbed (but who doesn't LOL!)

Lily has an extraordinary sweet disposition. She is also full of fun, and loves to be around people. Overall, I guess you could say that she is a real charmer.

By Monique

Lily is beautiful. So much lighter than the buff. She looks like she's got a silver coat and it glistens. I own two A. cockers and you just described my small female. They are both real cuddle bugs aren't they? Lily is even posed on the sofa the way my dogs appear. I am very attached to cocker spaniels and I know you will enjoy many years with your little beauty.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

What an adorable girl she is! And I just love her name. Please give darling Lily Belle a smooch for me.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Pets Pet PagesNovember 12, 2010
🎂
📓
🌻