MiscellaneousCollectibles

Determining the Value of Colonial Dishes

Category Miscellaneous

How do I find the value of colonial dishes? These have been in the family over 60 years.

By Brenda

I know that I've sen shows like Antique Roadshow and Treasure Hunter. I'm sure they have a website that may be able to help. Hope this tips helps.

Often eBay has the answer. Use the search engine there and see if you can find it. I don't think that you have to have an account to do this.

www.whatsitworthtoyou.com is a very good online appraisal website. Just Upload a picture and tell what you know about the dishes. They will come back and tell you everything about the dishes and the manufacturer and give you an appraised value that you can print and keep with your set.

All that for only 9.95 an appraisal. Also www.replacements.com has dishes of all sorts so you can replace pieces that may be broke. Look up your set on there and you may get an idea....