Use Pressurized Oil Spray Bottle for Baking Pans

When greasing cookie sheets, bread pans etc. I have been using sprays such as Pam and their generic counterparts. But they build up over time as a brown gunk on my pans, and I have to take a scrubber to get it off. I have discovered a solution.

Instead of spraying from the Pam cans, invest in a pressurized spray bottle from a kitchen store. I bought a plastic one for about $6.00. I fill it with canola oil, just push the center to pump up pressure and then it sprays just like the cans. But no turning brown on your pans, and it washes off completely.

The sprayer is refillable and you can use your favorite cooking oil. Much cheaper than the cans.

By Harlean from Hot Springs Arkansas

Good idea to save money.

However, if you have any pan with burned on gunk, use white vinegar or white vinegar and baking soda. Allow it to soak in, and then scrub and it should come out. It worked on my metal pans and also the ceramic and glass. It had been baked on numerous times before the vinegar, so it took more than one scrubbing, but they all came off and they look like new.

Good idea to save money.