Put Lotion on Hands Before Using Super Glue

Apply lotion to your skin before using super glue. It will peel off easily if you get any on you.

By Roxy from St. Louis, MO

I will so much try this! Every timee! I use Super Glue I get it stuck on my hands.

What a great idea, Kim from St Louis! I still have nightmares from a nasty practical joke played on me in my teens by the boss's son. I have been super (glue?) cautious of the stuff ever since!

Cheers, Vicki

PS. The boss's son got a dab of Superglue on his work stool. Never tried to play a 'joke' like that again!

Thank you, thank you, thank you! I am hoping it also works on other sticky type things, I am so glad to know this!

Thank you!

Excellent idea, I never would have thought of that, but your right. I just hope the lotion doesn't keep you from holding the object. It seems like I can't hold on to things as it is, but willing to give it a try. Thanks for sharing.

it took me about 3 hours to get rid of most of the crazy glue stuck to my hand. I tried nail polish remover but it wasn't acetone base, therefore it didn't work. What i did is I used a nail file and started scrubbing until most of it came out, then wet my and, applied lotion, and kept going on and one that routine until most of it came out.

after a while just use ur nails to take off the rest of the glue.

Anonymous

Does it really work?