CleaningProduct Reviews

Product Review: Amodex

I got sharpie marker all over an expensive dress and did research on how to remove it safely. The sharpie website recommends a product by the name of AMODEX. I followed the instructions, which are really easy. Just place paper towels behind stain and apply cream. Brush it into stain and continue moving paper towels to clean area as it collects stains. I did have to leave it on the stain all day and checked on it often, but it all came out and it was quite a bit.

According to Amodex, it is safe to use on all fabrics and it takes out a bunch of different stains. Please note, they also claim the lacquer in hair spray sets the stain as does alcohol and water. Also, I found it at the Container Store.

By Miti from Miami, Florida