Bruno (Mixed Breed)

6
Share
Pin
1
Save
Follow
Print

Bruno is under a year old and is a Rott, Chow, Catahoula mix. This is an update on Bruno. He has overcome all his injuries after having been hit by a car. He is so happy. He even lets the biggest cat in the house pat him on the head.

Bruno heels with me all around the house. He stays right by my side. It is ironic I cannot let him out of the house, to walk the sidewalk. I have to put a special shirt on him to let him out the gate, so he does not think it is OK to go out the gate any other time.

The favorite thing Bruno likes to do is to come over and have you rub his ears. He saw me rubbing the Chihuahua's ears, and he started grunting like he does when I am patting his. He is a darling and stronger and smarter than ever now!

By Robyn Fed from Tri-Cities, TN

It's wonderful to hear Bruno is doing well after his accident. Give him an ear rub from us! Grandma Jan & Darla the Diva Dog

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Your Pet's Age
3 years old

Your Pet's Breed
Catahoula Rottweiler X

How and when did you get your pet?
He walked to our road and sat down in front of a line of cars and wouldn't move. He was a juvenile at the time, not really a puppy.

What does your pet like to do for fun?
Bruno likes to walk by a person's side and get soft pets on the side of his face and chest

Do you have anything else to share about your pet?
He loves to sleep on our bed each night with the dog and other cats. My daughter took this photo of him with glasses on and I told her I would share it with the ThriftyFun community.

Comment Pin it! Like this photo? 1

Pets Pet PagesDecember 2, 2011
👒
🐛
🌻
👔
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf55073077.tip.html