StainsCleaning

Removing Steak Sauce Stain From a Prom Dress

Category Stains

I need to know how to get a steak sauce stain out of my prom dress. The stain has set in for a while.

Ashley

By guest client (Guest Post)

I would try to use some dawn dish soap on the area. use like a pre treater. rub some on and then wash in cold water in sink or on delicate cycle. i have used this for alot of food type stains before and so far have been lucky with it.

By guest client (Guest Post)

I have always found that the best thing to get any kind of stain out even baby food bananas is a bar soap called Fels-Naptha, you can get this in the bar soap isle in the grocery store. You can not use it on your body though. It is only for Laundry. It is the best thing, I have removed stains from clothes that have been washed and dried many times before and have gotten the stain out. Wet your material, wet your bar of fels-naptha and use it just like you were soaping up a wash cloth. Let the soap sit on the stain and maybe even go back and scrub with a tooth brush and then wash as normal. I bet the stain comes out no problem. The best part is the bar only costs about 99 cents and it is better than most stain removers. Good luck

I have this silk dress that has a large cola stain on the hem. Does anyone know how to remove. Drycleaning did not work