Special Ladies Crochet Tea

At least once every winter I try and throw a crochet tea. I gather my friends who enjoy crocheting. My invites usually have a small fridgie attached to the invite and I ask that they all bring the latest new crochet books they have bought. I set up my living room with comfy pillows on the chairs and couches and try to get a fire going in the fireplace. I have lots of old radio shows on CD so I play them during our little tea.

I usually make some small tea sandwiches, nothing messy mind you, and we all crochet while we sip our tea. Cookies are a must also. During this time we get a chance to chat and also see our friends latest projects and of course we get to browse the latest mags and copy new patterns if we like. This is a quiet time with your friends so keep it simple and enjoy the time you have together.

By Debra in CO