Getting Rid of Pimples Quickly

How do you get rid of a pimple fast?

Bella

Make a paste of baking soda and water and apply! I found it by looking up uses for baking soda yesterday.

Put Benzoyl Peroxide on it! ... But if you can find it, an acne remedy with the main ingredient "Sulfur" works even better, this is the ingredient in that "acne mask" they sell on TV. It's a bit stinky, but Oh does it work!

---> My top favorite acne remedy is "Scaplicin". There are 2 types, you don't want the hydrocortisone formula, but the one made with Salicylic Acid diluted in Alcohol. The Salicylic Acid percentage is much greater than in any other acne remedy, all you need it a tiny bit on the tip of a Q-tip then dab it to your zit. Scalpicin is made for people that have itchy & flaky scalps. You dap it on at night & the next morning your acne is gone!... Don't use this treatment very often as it will dry out your face. Use sparingly for emergencies.

Lately, I've been using anti bacterial hand cleaner; the kind you carry around with you. Mine is just a store brand, but I've had good luck.

Can't use benzoyl peroxide because I'm allergic to it, but I bet it works.

Toothpaste, Milk of Magnesia are supposed to work.

I know one that I've used. Crush a regular aspirin and mix with a little water to make a paste and put it on the zit. Aspirin contains salicytic acid which is in most pimple cleaning facial cleansers.

Some people have good luck with Witch Hazel, just buy it at a regular drug store. It's regular alcohol with herbs distilled in it.

Good Luck!

On average the life of a pimple is 4-6 weeks so it is difficult to get completely rid of them fast. Do masks of milk of Magnesia to absorb some oil and use a 10% BHA product such as Persagel. You can get it at the drugstore. Put it on after the mask and when your face is nice and dry before you go to bed.

Anonymous

I have a friend who used to dab on good old fashioned (not gel) toothpaste overnight ... Worked for him and inexpensive ;-)

Benzol Peroxide.... You can get it in generic or store brand form. The brand name is Persagel. It works wonders.

Someone once told me to pulverize an aspirin & dab it on with a drop or 2 of water. I'm not sure. I have never tried it. Has anyone ever tried this?

What was your luck with it?

Besides Clearisil type products, I've used a dab of toothpaste overnight, the antibacterial hand soap, rubbing alcohol on a q-tip, and Bactine. All seem to work on blemishes.

Rubbing alcohol can cause pock marks in your skin, my grandma told me her grandma told her that. :)

Good old fashioned Dawn. It takes the grease right out of your way!! I have been using it every other day for about a year now. It has done wonders. On more oily skin about everyday. I have combo skin so I add a few drops to my washcloth and scrub away, then rinse in cool water and then dab apple cider vinegar as my astringent. I know it sounds corny, but try it. To get rid of one, use toothpaste--not gel--but paste over night--AFTER washing your face in warm water and rinsing in cool. Good luck to you--oh and for everyone else, this works as good as Proactiv, only you don't have to use it for the rest of your life in order to keep good results.

I like Calamine lotion. When my face is breaking out, I put on calamine just before bed. And my skin looks noticeably better in the morning. The same ingredients that work for chicken pox work great on acne.

Use eye-drop fluid. It takes redness out and really works quick.

I've tried alot of things even going to a skin care doctor but what works for me is using colgate toothpaste with peroxide just dab on pimple before going to bed and by the next morning its completely gone or at least a noticable difference.hope this helps.