Hair Conditioner for Shaving Your Legs

To save a few bucks, use hair conditioner not shaving cream. Shaving cream creates a layer between the razor and your skin while protecting from nicks and cuts. Conditioners work just as well and they moisturize while you shave.

Source: All You magazine

By Charlene from Concord, NC

This is a wonderful tip! I have been doing this for years after I had seen the tip in a teenager magazine. It's cheap and it works great! I also have no problems using it under my arms.

I've done this for years! In fact I go a little further. When I shower, I put hair conditioner on me. I rub it all over my body then rinse my skin, my body is getting a moisture treatment.

I have also been doing this for years as I never liked shaving cream. You can use the cheapest hair conditioners from the 99 cent store.

Your legs feel so smooth afterwards. I've never done the math but I bet they are cheaper than shaving creams.

Great Idea! I have oily hair, and have tried all kinds of conditioners, that always make my hair greasy looking...now I can use them up!

I get shaving lotion at the Dollar store so that's about as cheap as you can go. It doesn't matter whether it is labelled for men or women and usually the "men" version is cheaper. I live in California so to save water I don't shave in the shower. It is a lot safer to just prop your foot on the toilet and rinse your razor in the sink. It also saves many gallons of water!

Health & Beauty Beauty Hair Tips ShavingOctober 12, 2010
🍀
💘