Make apple stamps from a real apple and teach your child about the letter A.
Approximate Time: 5-10 minutes
- 1 apple, cut in half
- red paint
- paper plate
- red and white construction paper
- Place some of the red paint on a paper plate.
- Dip the apple into the paint and press onto the white construction paper.
- While your child is stamping, cut out the letter A in uppercase and lowercase on red paper.
- Have your child glue each to their paper.
- You can have them practice writing the letter A or help them spell the word apple on their page.
By Domestic Charm from AZ
Add your voice! Click below to comment. ThriftyFun is powered by your wisdom!