Amish Friendship Sweet Bread

Is my Amish friendship bread OK being left out on the counter until I add the other ingredients on the 5 day? That is when I add the sugar, milk, and flour again. After that do I still leave it out until the 10th day when I add the stuff again?

By stacey from North Charleston, SC

Best Answer

In answer to your posted question, yes it is! I've made many of these breads and they are wonderfully tasteful! If you'll scroll down to check out the archives section, they also have one posted titled: Friendship Bread by mkymlp, It is made without using the starter and is just as tasty and moist without going to all the trouble. I've made quite a few this way also and really can't tell the difference. It makes 2 loaf pans or one 9" x 13" pan.

Food and Recipes Recipes Baking & Desserts BreadsOctober 6, 2010
🌻
🎃
🎂