- 1/2 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp. nonfat dry milk powder
- 1-1/2 tsp. chili powder
- 1/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 1/4 tsp. ground mustard
- 1/4 cup fat-free milk
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 lbs.), cut into pieces and skinned
- In a plastic bag, mix bread crumbs, milk powder, chili powder, garlic powder, and dry mustard; set aside.
- Place milk in a shallow pan. Dip chicken pieces into milk, then place in bag and shake to coat.
- Place chicken, bone side down, in a 13x9x2 inch baking pan coated with vegetable cooking spray.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375 degrees F. for 50 to 55 minutes or until juices run clear.
Nutrition Facts: One serving equals: 233 calories, 154 mg sodium, 93 mg cholesterol, 8 g carbohydrate, 31 g protein, 8 g fat. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1/2 starch.
Source: Polly, Mogadore, OH
By Irishwitch from Aurora, CO