Scenery: Spider Web

While walking back to our old house (just finally moved!) after walking the dogs with my husband, I spotted this spider's web in a tree just beyond the neighbor's fence. I absolutely loved the way the water droplets beaded it like some sort of elegant and royal piece of jewelry. The spider was no where to be found, thankfully, but the beauty it left behind was magnificent!

By Chelle152 from Coquille, OR

It looks like pearls! Amazing!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Thank you! I am always amazed by the wondrous beauties God creates. I'm glad the spider wasn't around, but I can hardly believe how strong the web was to hold at that water!

Reply Like this photo? Yes

I read a newspaper article recently that said the space program is focusing on meteors now that might pose a danger to earth, if they landed here. They're seeking to cast a web like creation to catch them.

Reply Like this photo? Yes

Isn't it amazing how God's little animals can amaze us with such simple, yet intricate beauty?

The wonders of God's world never cease to amaze me. Thank you for sharing this with us!

Reply Like this photo? Yes