Tastefully Simple Recipes

The yummy recipes from this American tasting food company are know for being easy and fun. This is a page about Tastefully Simple recipes.

I would like to know which of Tastefully Simple's products are salt free?

By Kathy

Answers

Have you checked their website for this information?

All prepackaged foods have to state sodium content by law so the best thing to do is to contact the company for a list of ingredients for all of their products.

I don't know what happened to the direct link for the Tastefully Simple home page that someone left here yesterday but here is the home company's contact info link:

www.tastefullysimple.com/contactus.aspx

Check the website - www.tastefullysimple.com - if you click on each product, there is a list of all ingredients or check with your local Tastefully Simple independent consultant!

Anyone have a copy-cat recipe for Tastefully Simple's toffee coffee drink mix? They no longer make it.

By Maryellen

Answers

Here is a copycat recipe:

www.geniuskitchen.com/.../english-toffee-cappuccino-mix-145580

Hmmm...I thought they still sold it...www.tastefullysimple.com/.../toffee-coffee-drink-mix#product-details

I haven't bought it in a while, but it is still on the site...unless this is a different version if it.

If it isn't the right version and was a recent discontinuation, check on Ebay and see if someone is selling it.

While it wasn't a food product, a few weeks ago found a discontinued face powder and mascara on Ebay that still had good dates on it. It made for a happy day!

There are people out there who buy up discontinued items and sell them on line...just be sure to check the person's feedback before buying and only buy from someone with 100% or 99% at the least.

Always read any negative comments as that tells you what the problem was (which sometimes don't really sound like an issue when you read them).

I loved this jelly/jam mixed with cream cheese, but haven't been able to find any or a recipe that sounds like Tastefully's. Any suggestions or a dealer that may have some?

By Bonni W.

Answers

Here is a pineapple pepper jelly recipe. Just add some rum to it:

www.freshpreserving.com/pineapple-pepper-jelly-%7C-pineapple...

This is one that I had at a work party that I loved!!!

www.favfamilyrecipes.com/.../

This one is amazing for breakfast or brunch:

www.handletheheat.com/.../

MMMMMM....now I am VERY hungry!!!

Does anyone have a recipe for Tastefully Simple's strawberry swirl buckle cake mix?

By Sarah

Answers

Are you wanting the recipe for the cake mix itself or wanting a recipe using the cake mix?

Here's a Strawberry Buckle cake recipe, if you want the swirl just don't mix the strawberries in real good, just drop by spoonfuls and swirl around.

Strawberry Buckle Cake

Prep Time: 10 mins
Total Time: 10 mins
Servings: 10-12

Ingredients
1/4 cup butter, softened
3/4 cup sugar
1 eggs, beaten
1/2 teaspoon vanilla
1/2 cup milk
2 cups flour, sifted
2 teaspoons baking powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
2 cups fresh strawberries, sliced

Topping
1/4 cup butter, softened
1/2 cup brown sugar
1/3 cup flour, sifted
1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
1 dash nutmeg

Directions
In a large bowl, cream sugar and butter until light and fluffy. Blend in eggs and vanilla, then milk. In separate bowl sift together dry ingredients. Stir into wet mixture. Fold in strawberries. Spread in greased, floured, 9x9 inch baking pan.

Topping:
Cream butter and sugar. Blend in flour and cinnamon. Sprinkle over batter.
Dash with nutmeg.

Bake in 375°F oven for 30-35 minutes. Serve warm with cream.

Does anyone have the recipe for Tastefully Simple Chocolate Pound Cake?

Answers

Chocolate Pound Cake
1/2c. cocoa
2c. plain flour
1c. self rising flour
3c. sugar
1 1/2c. crisco

5 eggs
1 1/4 c.milk
1tsp vanilla

Sift cocoa and flours together.Add sugar. Mix together Crisco, eggs,milk and vanilla.Add this to the dry ingredients. Mix well.
Pour into greased and floured tube pan. Bake in preheated 325 degree oven for 1 hour and 25minutes.Invert onto a plate 10 minutes after baking. Hope you enjoy.This is the best chocolate Pound cake I have ever eaten.. Good luck

Million Dollar Pound Cake

1 lb Butter, softened
3 c Sugar
6 Eggs
4 c selfrising Flour
3/4 c Milk
1 ts Almond extract
1 ts Vanilla extract
1/2 c cocoa
Preheat oven to 300F. In a large bowl, cream the butter;cocoa, gradually add the sugar, beating until light and fluffy with an electric mixer at medium speed. Add the eggs, one at a time beating after each addition. Gradually add the flour alternately with the milk, beginning and ending with the flour, and mixing well after each addition. Mix in the extracts. Pour the batter into a greased and floured 10 inch tube pan or bundt pan. Bake for 1 hour and 40 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick comes out clean. Cool in the pan for 10 to 15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack.

I bought some red pepper relish from Tastefully Simple and it was delicious. I am looking for a recipe, if anyone has one. Thank you.

By Kathy

Answers

Roasted Red Pepper Relish

I recently just tried it for the first time from an old Bon Appetite magazine recipe. Your request motivated me to stop being a procrastinator and type it up to share :-) The original recipe called for regular olive oil but I used extra virgin olive oil because of its lighter flavor and higher cooking flashpoint.

4 1/2 tbsp cider vinegar
3 tbsp sugar
3 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
28 oz jar roasted red peppers rinsed, drained, patted dry and chopped
1 1/2 cup onions, chopped
3 tsp minced garlic
1/4 tsp dry mustard
1/4 tsp cayenne pepper
Salt to taste

Directions:
Mix vinegar and sugar in small bowl until sugar dissolves and set aside.
Heat oil in large skillet over medium high heat; add red peppers and sauté 2 minutes.
Add onions and garlic and cook, stirring frequently, until onions are tender, about 5 minutes.
Stir vinegar and sugar mixture into pepper, onion and garlic mixture, stir in mustard and cayenne and season with salt to taste.
Cook while stirring frequently until all liquid has evaporated, about 6 minutes.
Cool at room temperature and serve or cover and refrigerate.

I am looking for a copycat recipe for Tastefully Simple's Prickly Pear Drink Mix. It is very yummy, but expensive too.

Answers

Anyone have a recipe for Merlot sauce by Tastefully Simple?

By Judy Culver B.

Does anyone have the Tastefully Simple honey teriyaki sauce chicken and peanut dip?

By KAREN A. LEIN from Milwaukee, WI

I am looking for the Tastefully Simple salsa mix recipe. Please help.

By Just buttons from Allentown, PA

Answers:

Tastefully Simple Recipes

At their website you can find all their recipes.
tastefullysimple.com.
About 100 to choose from using their mix. (07/29/2010)

By Grandma J

Tastefully Simple Recipes Marinara mix copycat recipe

I found the recipe to the marinara sauce since they stopped making it they posted it on their site.

Ingredients

(08/31/2010)

By Sara

Does anyone have a copycat recipe for Tastefully Simple's Potato Cheddar Soup? It is too pricey to keep buying, but so yummy. Thanks in advance.

By krissy

Does anyone know how to make "Onion Onion" from Tastefully Simple at home? I love it and go through it so quickly, it's pretty pricey to keep replacing. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks.

By juliekabulie22 from IL

Answers:

Tastefully Simple Recipes

I have never used any of these products, but reading the ingredients, they claim to use red peppers and 4 kinds of onion. I would buy red peppers, Spanish onion, yellow onion, Vidalia onion and a silver skin white onion since they are the most readily available, chop them up fairly finely and then dehydrate then in a commercial dehydrator.

I still use the one I bought years ago and I use it to dry tomato slices, a vegetable soup mix, green and red peppers, all sorts of stuff. I package them in recycled glass jars and then they are in my pantry when I am making a braised steak or whatever. Add a few and it is a different dish. Try dehydrating. I am sure you will begin to see the uses for the products you store. (10/23/2009)

By Barbara

I am looking for recipes of Tastefully Simple products. Our Favorites are:Carmel Bliss cheese ball mix, Garlic Garlic dip mix, Bacon Bacon dip mix....

Food and Recipes Recipes AdviceJanuary 14, 2015
🐛
📓
🌻
😎
😷
https://www.thriftyfun.com/tf65327174.tip.html