Product FinderConsumer Advice

Mop Made from Recycled Plastic

I brought a green-colored mop made from recycled plastic or tires, a year back. It has been great, it needs replacing and the store has no idea what I am talking about! Please help, green is my motto and I cannot bring myself to buy an environmentally "bad" one.

Bernie from Daytona Beach, Florida

Sorry, I don't know where to find one... But if you love Green products, you'll just LOVE this site:

http://www.greenhome.com/products/

I'd send them e-mail & ask them!

Sorry I dont know either but I am a green freak and I just love my Starfiber mop. It cleans so well, and quick too. And then you take the "mop top" off and throw it in the wash. It came with a "dry mop head" too(white) but I wasn't as pleased, I ruined it in the dryer. And the starfiber washcloths are GREAT too. I use them to wipe counters, table, sink, shower stall+++so many uses and strong too. I bought mine 5 years ago, Still perfect! As seen on TV!

If you aren't sure, they sell microfiber washcloths at the dollar store(not nearly as nice) but are similar.

Best wishes and keep it up! I am so happy you care about the earth.

Try this one:

http://www.mops  86/product/WMEKM

It's made from recycled plastic bottles and you can wash it in your washing machine.