Back Scrubber For Washing Feet

I keep a back brush that I purchased for a dollar at the dollar store in my shower, and use it to clean my heels and toes. A light scrubbing with it exfoliates and keeps calluses from forming. It's much easier than bending over to clean my feet.

When out of the shower, I drop a dollop of foot cream or skin lotion on the tops of my feet and use the heel on one foot to spread the cream around the other foot. Rub your feet together, and again, you have not had to bend over. I have thrown my back out before by not using this method!

By Ginny from Murrells Inlet, SC

That is good idea~! I am going to do this too!

Ginny, this is such a good idea. I have trouble bending over to wash my feet. The way you put the lotion on your feet is also a good one. I can really use these two tips. Thanks

I also have been using a long handled scrub brush on my feet as i can't bend over. I do the same with my lotion. Both work!

Great idea. Love it
Marion NJ

Hi Ginny, Thanks for the tip. I'll be visiting the gorgeous Brookgreen Gardens in April.

Must be great living so close. Can you offer any suggestions to where to have dinner, we'll be there for 2 nites?

BUT PLEASE BE CAREFUL not to slip on anything. Lotion on the feet in the bath/shower area is very dangerous. Even previously lotioned feet stepping in to the shower/tub can create slippage.
I would so prefer to sit and then do it this same way.