BathroomDecorating

Temporary Border In The Bathroom

Category Bathroom

When decorating my daughters' bathroom in ducks and daisies, I didn't want to use a border in case I wanted to change it when they got older, so I painted the walls a light sky blue and then used the foamy paper to cut out large hand drawn daisies (just five petals or so).

Then I used the yellow sticky foamy paper to cut out circles that would be the middle of the daisy. I stapled the white daisies about 4 inches down from the ceiling and a few inches apart and then put the sticky yellow circle over the staple mark.

I created my own border. Very cute and three dimensional because they somewhat stand off the wall. And very inexpensive and you can change this to fit about any theme!

By Jennifer C.